Zoom Membership Meeting
May 31, 2020 - 2:00 PM EDT
We hope everyone is staying well in this era of COVID-19. With so many of us staying close to home these days, member Heath MacAlpine has suggested that we fight the quarantine blues and experiment with holding an online membership meeting on Zoom. The MCA board has enthusiastically agreed.
Here's how it's going to work:
• The first meeting will be held on Sunday, May 31st at 2:00 PM Eastern Time. We will conclude at approximately 3:00 PM Eastern Time. Heath suggests that you sign in by 1:55 PM so we can start on time.
• For first time Zoom users, Heath will give a brief “how to” at the beginning of the meeting.
• Heath will give his presentation “The United States Mint Medals of Franklin Delano Roosevelt”. An earlier version of the presentation has recently been added to the Newman Numismatic Portal and commented on in the E-Sylum, the weekly e-mail newsletter of the Numismatic Bibliomania Society.
• If you have any FDR material you would like to add to the discussion, have a pic of it opened on your computer so that you can share it and Heath will be happy to call upon you in the Q & A part of the presentation.
• If you would like to attend the meeting, the Zoom meeting link and password are follow below.
If this first effort is received well, we’ll see about scheduling another one for June.
Thanks to Heath for putting this together. We look forward to (remotely) seeing you on May 31st!
Zoom Meeting Access Information
If you are an MCA member, please login to your account to view the meeting information.